1. Detoxification and carbuncle, clear away heat and cool blood
2. Enhance immunity and boost body metabolism
3. Anti-inflammatory and antipyretic, boost the release of adrenal cortex hormones
4. It has a strong inhibitory effect on pathogenic viruses such as respiratory tract infections
5. Lower blood fat, reduce intestinal cholesterol absorption and increase blood flow
6. Improve the divergence of wind-heat, sore throat and thirst
1. Best drink in summer.
2. Don't drink too much at one time. Due to the coldness of honeysuckle, too much drinking is prone to gastrointestinal discomfort.
3. People with deficiency of spleen and stomach should be used with caution. Due to the cold nature of honeysuckle, regular drinking may increase the burden on the spleen and stomach, which is not good for their health.
4. Women should not drink during menstruation. Due to the cold nature of honeysuckle, it is easy to cause menstrual disorders.
5. Pregnant women should avoid drinking it. Because of the coldness of honeysuckle properties, it will cause adverse effects on themselves and the fetus.